Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Baptism

My weekend was very busy. First I went to a baby shower on Saturday where I was so excited to get to play with some new toys. Then I had my big day - my baptism. I sang the entire ceremony, wanted to play with fire, and wanted to drive into the special water. The water was so special that I did not even cry when it was poured over me. Mom needs to get some of that water for bath time because I scream at the top of my lungs when she tries to do it.




At my party, I sat with Great Grandma on the couch for like a hour just playing with my toys. Mom says that she wants to hire her as a nanny. Then I got to sit next to my cake. When mom was not looking, I got a big handful of icing - hehe...



No comments: