First off I participated in my very first walk, the March of Dimes. Mom says that I was born very healthy, but not all babies are so I need to support the cause. I did very well on the walk..but I am just as impatient as my mom. They started 35 minutes late and I was getting very cranky. Once we were off, mom kept the juice and Cheerios coming and I was good to go.
That same day, I went to visit my new friend, Katelyn. I was getting into everything and driving mom crazy. Mom says that I used to be that small, but I don't believe her. She even forgot how to hold the little babies as Katelyn's head appears to not be supported so great - sorry.
All the babies came over for Derby Day - including another little one - Braden. He is the only boy in the crowd. Mom was having a hard time getting a picture of me with the hat on, but she snuck one in.
Lastly, Daddy is teaching me how to drive his fancy car. I liked beating on the steering wear. I started to play with the buttons, but Dad said that was enough - I got a little mad.
Not quite 10 and 2!!
Say Hi
No comments:
Post a Comment