Mom and Dad left me for a couple of nights so that they could go down to the lake and spend some time with their friends. Check back later for my sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Cenci's house.
Then I went to the park again. It was lot of fun. Daddy likes to swing me high!!
I went to a birthday party over the weekend. Daddy's friend was turning the big 40. In celebration, he had some clowns at his party. I have requested that the clowns come to my big b-day bash, but Mom and Dad said that we will have to wait and see.
The clowns made me a dog!!!
Then last night, I got my hair cut for the first time. I did really well. Mom says that she wants my hair to be thick like Daddy's and not thin like Mommy's, so we need to keep it trimmed. I started getting a little wiggly, but then I got an orange sucker and it was all better.
Getting hair cut
Hair cut all done!!!
Last but not least, I took 2 steps the other day. It happened so fast that there is no way that mom was going to catch that on camera. I am pretty wobbly, but it is just a matter of time and I will be running around to catch my puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment